- Visa Procedure
- Accommodation Arrangements
- Transportation Arrangements
- Consultation prior to arrival/ upon arrival concerning life expenses, general information about the base itself, and the city as well, etc…
Flying Academy’s global reach has given us the opportunity to expand our international community welcoming students from all over the world to our picturesque bases in the United States of America. Our dedicated training consultants are always available to help and guide our international students with services, assistance, and support. From visa procedures done from your own country to procedures done on-base, will be supported by our consultants at Flying Academy. Our international pilot training has opened its possibility of remote pilot training via our exquisite worldwide online campus.
What do we offer?
- Any issues/concerns you may have while on-base or studying remotely, our team is dedicated to tend to your needs and answer all your questions.
- According to your qualifications, requirements, and wants – our team will provide you with a list of the most suitable programs you wish to accomplish.
- The procedure is divided into two parts: Obtaining the I-20 form and obtaining the M-1 visa. All documents required from our side when applying for a visa to our bases in the United States will be given and supported by Flying Academy, this way, the procedure will be done with ease.
- When coming to one of our bases in the US, our team will help you find accommodation according to your preferences and needs. Our staff can assist in finding you your own flat or a room to rent with other students to keep the costs as lowest as possible.
- During your training, from base to airport, transportation will be provided. However, commuting for leisure will be at your own expense.